Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Summer catch-up: June

Fishing Day for kids put on by our USFS. It was pouring and cold, but the boys had so much fun. June 9th
 Casting practice and lure making.
Eoghan letting his brother win the race and being happy about it!
 Eating smoked Hooligan.
I had put him to sleep in his own bed, and she had been sleeping by his feet. Later in the evening I came up to my room to grab something, and found that they had both snuck into our bed!
Jonas, I mean Spiderman is 5! June 18th
 Mal and I altered a store bought piñata into Spiderman. He was super happy.






 He got quite shy when we sang him the birthday song.
 Up in the loft with a friend.
 June 22nd
I find little things in the house that the boys have set up and left behind; and I couldn't love anything more.

Working in our yard. My mom helped me with this new bed, on the side of our house. It used to be just a heap of rocks, weeds, and dirt. And... another bed in progress.
We found bricks in the back yard, and my mom finished up a path.
 An end of year diorama.
Baboushka, baboushka, she's a little baboushka...baboushka, baboushka, she's a little baboushka! This needs to be sung by the way, any old tune will do. She proceeded to nip me after this ordeal was over, and I can't really blame her.
I had told Eoghan that he and his brother could walk up to their grandma's house. Well, he went and told his brother that they should escape to grandma's house without me knowing. Jonas obviously thought that was a splendid idea, and so off they ran up the hill. I showed Jonas this picture afterwards, and he just smiled a sly wee smile.

No comments: