Friday, October 2, 2009

kreativ

One of my favorite bloggers, Sara, also known as Farmama, has passed on to me the Kreativ Blogger Award. If you would like to be inspired by an amazing mama, you just can't put off visiting. And I mean amazing, besides the awesome job of being a mom, she takes beautiful photos, keeps an organic farm along with her family, spins, knits, bakes beautifully, and is a fellow homeschooler! Thank you Sara.

Here's what Kreativ Blogger Award recipients are supposed to do:
1. Copy the award to your site.
2.Link to the person to whom you received the award.
3. Nominate 7 other bloggers.
4. Link to those sites on your blog.
5. Leave a message on the blogs you nominate.
.....and you are also to list 7 things about yourself.

7 things about me...

1 I believe orange is the best color. It is so full of light and happiness.

2 My second job (mom, being the 1st and most important), is as a librarian.

3 If a day has gone by and I have not created something, I feel as if the day has not been lived fully.

4 I have always wanted to learn to play a musical instrument, maybe this will be the year.

5 I have lived on a farm, waaaaaaaay up in the isolated mountains of central Mexico (some of my happiest memories are here).

6 As a child I loved wearing buckle shoes, my favorites were a brownish red leather pair. I now own only one pair, and they are made out of light brown canvas.

7 I love my husband's eyes.

7 blogs I love.........

1 small wonders Your home, your boys, your way...beautiful.

2GardenMama
Gardengloriousgoodness, if that was a word, that is what her blog would be.

3red dirt mother
I love Lizz's down to earth blog. The simple, loving, learning world she has created for her family is an ideal way of life that would do all good. She and her family have worked together to create the most amazing shop on Etsy, it is my favorite: Zoo Loo Naturals.

4 Bluebirdbaby
This woman has chickens in her yard (really, just that is enough for me), not to mention the fact that I am enraptured with her photography. Her blog is a sweet, honest look at the beauty in life.
5 waldorf mama
I want to live at her house! Waldorf Mama :: Natural Beauty.

6 puhti
Soooooo creative. I love, love, love, her art and her animal masks are so too much.

7 Pocketful of Bliss
Last, but most definitely not least. This is my sis-in-law's blog. She is a crazy, fun-lovin', homeschoolin', super-de-dooper mom, and scrapper extraordinaire. Love her!


...if you would rather not participate, that is so okay. I just wanted you to know that your blogs truly are lovely. Peace and love. Anna

5 comments:

Lizz said...

Thank you! I'm flattered.

Super cool that you are a librarian. We have several librarian friends. All are kooky. *wink*

Multiple personalities.. said...

Aw, thanks Anna! This is so awesome! and what else is awesome? YOU'RE awesome! Love ya!

gardenmama said...

Dear Anna,
Thank you for your sweet words, I am honored that you thought to include me! It is lovely to know you and I enjoy seeing the beauty in your days with your sweet boys and your creating! I loved hearing more about you, your describing life on a farm in the isolated mountains of Mexico has my interest!! Maybe some day I will get to hear more about this : )
peace to you mama xo

taisa said...

Thank yo so much! So glad to have found your blog and to keep the on going connection with you. And I have been meaning to tell you the cranes flew over last week. So thats how long it takes to fly from your place to mine!

Farmama said...

Hi Anna,
Thanks so much for all the sweet things you said about me....it means so much to me! I love the seven things about you....(I can really relate with #3)....and go ahead and learn an instrument you won't regret it (just another way to be creative...which I know you are so good at already!) That farm in the isolated mountains of Mexico sounds dreamy! I hope you are enjoying your weekend with your sweet family!
Love from Sara