Thursday, February 9, 2012

To grandmother's house they...


...go, all on there own. It is only up two hills, yet I was quite nervous about this. Even though I trust E. to care for his little brother, it is J. who is the wild and dangerous one; and who knows what kind of shenanigans he could get up two in two hills worth of time. So, I explained all the rules about three times and sent them on their merry excited way. Within 15 minutes I got the call that yes they were okay and very exhilarated about the whole ordeal.

It is hard enough getting up the stairs (I climb on my knees on the way up, and scoot on my bottom on the way down), but then I also have to face Mittens Baby who always thinks that it is an opportune moment to play slash mama's arms (or whatever else she can swipe). Naughty kitty!

No comments: